Chesaco Rv - Review about 2015 Dutchmen Voltage from Glen Burnie, Maryland
I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October.The salesman Bo was great.
Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in December for some warranty work. After a month and a half it still wasn't finished. Being told the manufacture is sending the wrong parts.
Then a week later I received a call saying a half dozen campers were broken into and mine was one. One tv was stolen and he wasn't sure if it was mine. Very frustrated the next day we drove a hour to look at our camper. Once there I find out there was only two campers broken into and two of my tv's were missing.
Only one was put on the police report. Even more frustrated now that I've been lied to. No one there had the same story. I said to my wife that I need to check to see if our safe was still under our bed.
The employee with us said "oh no one went under your bed" How convenient he knew this? The more I looked around it looked more like a inside job. The slides were in and was told the came into the living are through a 5 inch opening. I was told they probably put a child through there.
When we kept asking about video we were told they have no security cameras and they kept pointing to the sign "We are not responsible for theft or damage" How convenient. I asked for the service manager to call me since he was off. Four days later no call. I called and now they are still not finished with the warranty work and are now working on a insurance estimate.
I told them no. I just want my warranty work done. I will take my Rv someplace else for the insurance. A week and a half later I called and the parts were finally there.
It would be ready to pick up the next day. I was called the next morning and the parts were incorrect again. I said I'm still picking my Rv up. When arriving we find our Rv sitting out front with a nice new gouge in the metal side.
They checked all the photos throughout the time it was there and no gouge.
And of course they say "We are not responsible for theft or damage"
This has been the worst experience.I will never recommend anyone purchase anything from Chesaco.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Dutchmen Voltage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I receive my BGE bill and pay the monthly charge quoted on my bill in full "ON-TIME" every month when due. Now all of a sudden I am finding..."
- "I was first offered $113 for an iPhone 4s 16G "depending on the condition". A final offer would be given when they checked the phone with an option to decline..."
- "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..."