I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October.The salesman Bo was great.
Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in December for some warranty work. After a month and a half it still wasn't finished. Being told the manufacture is sending the wrong parts.
Then a week later I received a call saying a half dozen campers were broken into and mine was one. One tv was stolen and he wasn't sure if it was mine. Very frustrated the next day we drove a hour to look at our camper. Once there I find out there was only two campers broken into and two of my tv's were missing.
Only one was put on the police report. Even more frustrated now that I've been lied to. No one there had the same story. I said to my wife that I need to check to see if our safe was still under our bed.
The employee with us said "oh no one went under your bed" How convenient he knew this? The more I looked around it looked more like a inside job. The slides were in and was told the came into the living are through a 5 inch opening. I was told they probably put a child through there.
When we kept asking about video we were told they have no security cameras and they kept pointing to the sign "We are not responsible for theft or damage" How convenient. I asked for the service manager to call me since he was off. Four days later no call. I called and now they are still not finished with the warranty work and are now working on a insurance estimate.
I told them no. I just want my warranty work done. I will take my Rv someplace else for the insurance. A week and a half later I called and the parts were finally there.
It would be ready to pick up the next day. I was called the next morning and the parts were incorrect again. I said I'm still picking my Rv up. When arriving we find our Rv sitting out front with a nice new gouge in the metal side.
They checked all the photos throughout the time it was there and no gouge.
And of course they say "We are not responsible for theft or damage"
This has been the worst experience.I will never recommend anyone purchase anything from Chesaco.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Dutchmen Voltage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "My first purchase and my last. I ordered a faux fur coat for $45.00. What I received is a child sized, matted acrylic object, not at all a resemblance of..."
- "I used sears air duct cleaning.I wil let photos describe their sevice.photos taken day after service.First crew started work while I wos in basement with their leadtech.When we came upsteirs..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."