Chesaco Rv - Review about 2015 Dutchmen Voltage from Glen Burnie, Maryland
I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October.The salesman Bo was great.
Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in December for some warranty work. After a month and a half it still wasn't finished. Being told the manufacture is sending the wrong parts.
Then a week later I received a call saying a half dozen campers were broken into and mine was one. One tv was stolen and he wasn't sure if it was mine. Very frustrated the next day we drove a hour to look at our camper. Once there I find out there was only two campers broken into and two of my tv's were missing.
Only one was put on the police report. Even more frustrated now that I've been lied to. No one there had the same story. I said to my wife that I need to check to see if our safe was still under our bed.
The employee with us said "oh no one went under your bed" How convenient he knew this? The more I looked around it looked more like a inside job. The slides were in and was told the came into the living are through a 5 inch opening. I was told they probably put a child through there.
When we kept asking about video we were told they have no security cameras and they kept pointing to the sign "We are not responsible for theft or damage" How convenient. I asked for the service manager to call me since he was off. Four days later no call. I called and now they are still not finished with the warranty work and are now working on a insurance estimate.
I told them no. I just want my warranty work done. I will take my Rv someplace else for the insurance. A week and a half later I called and the parts were finally there.
It would be ready to pick up the next day. I was called the next morning and the parts were incorrect again. I said I'm still picking my Rv up. When arriving we find our Rv sitting out front with a nice new gouge in the metal side.
They checked all the photos throughout the time it was there and no gouge.
And of course they say "We are not responsible for theft or damage"
This has been the worst experience.I will never recommend anyone purchase anything from Chesaco.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Dutchmen Voltage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "My first purchase and my last. I ordered a faux fur coat for $45.00. What I received is a child sized, matted acrylic object, not at all a resemblance of..."
- "I receive my BGE bill and pay the monthly charge quoted on my bill in full "ON-TIME" every month when due. Now all of a sudden I am finding..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."